Chase 500 Festival Kids' Day
Enjoy's Indiana's largest free outdoor festival for kids
Engage the whole family in the excitement of the 500 Festival at the Chase 500 Festival Kids’ Day—the state’s largest outdoor free festival for children. With activities and entertainment galore, this is THE event your kids (and you!) won’t want to miss!
Kids can race remote-controlled cars and test their skills in a race car simulator!
Here’s just a sampling of what else this fun-filled day has in store for you and your family:
- More than 10,000 prizes from dozens of exhibitors - No one leaves empty-handed!
- Mini car racing
- Race-themed arts and crafts to create, Princess sashes with the 500 Festival Princesses, pop can race cars, and more
- Games, face painting, clowns, and your favorite local mascots
- Gobs of great entertainment, food, and so much more!
Come enjoy an action-packed day the whole family will enjoy. And remember, the best part about Kids’ Day is…it’s FREE!
Click the map below to view an enlarged version of the Kids' Day map!
Chase 500 Festival Rookie Run
All kids, ages 3-12, are invited to join us for the Chase 500 Festival Rookie Run, a non-competitive fun run where everyone goes away a winner.
Sat, May 9, 2015, 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Location: Monument Circle, Downtown Indianapolis
- Travel and Accommodations
- Participant Information
- Course Entertainment
- Post Race Party
- Race History
- Other Events
- Education Program
- Princess Program
- KidsFit Program
- Corporate Member Program
- Internship Program
- Annual Theme