Official Training Program of the OneAmerica 500 Festival Mini-Marathon
The YMCA of Greater Indianapolis OneAmerica 500 Festival Mini-Marathon Training Program can help you achieve your goal of crossing the finish line after 13.1 miles. Whether you are running , walking, or just want to get in better shape, this proven 17-week training program includes 3x/week training, training plans, nutrition, injury prevention discussions and all the training and race preparations you need to complete a half marathon. The cost is $84 for facility members and $159 for program members. For more information on the YMCA’s available training programs, visit www.OurCauseIsYou.org. The YMCA of Greater Indianapolis is proud to be the Official Training Program of the OneAmerica 500 Festival Mini-Marathon*. Together, we are here to help you reach your health and wellness goals!
*YMCA Training program registration does not include race registration.
Please call or email to register at one of the following YMCA locations by March 31, 2013:
- BAXTER YMCA: 7900 S. Shelby Street, Indianapolis IN 46227, 317-881-9347; email@example.com
- JORDAN YMCA: 8400 Westfield Blvd., Indianapolis, IN 46240, 317-253-3206; firstname.lastname@example.org
- INDY BIKE HUB YMCA: 222 E. Market Street, Indianapolis IN 46204, 317-612-3083; email@example.com
- FISHERS YMCA: 9012 E. 126th St., Fishers, IN 46038, 317-595-9622; firstname.lastname@example.org
- WITHAM FAMILY YMCA: 2791 N. Lebanon St., Lebanon, IN 46052, 765-483-9622; email@example.com
- HENDRICKS REGIONAL HEALTH YMCA: 301 Satori Pkwy, Avon, IN 46234, 317-273-9622; firstname.lastname@example.org
- BENJAMIN HARRISON YMCA: 5763 Lee Road, Indianapolis, IN 46216, 317-547-9622; email@example.com
500 Festival Training Series, presented by OrthoIndy
Back for its 13th year, the 500 Festival Training Series, presented by OrthoIndy, features the use of the ChronoTrack Bib Timing System on certified courses. The Series is designed to provide participants a low-pressure opportunity to gauge their progression in preparation for the 2013 OneAmerica 500 Festival Mini-Marathon. The series gradually increases in distance, coinciding with a typical training program’s schedule. Learn more and register for the Training Series by clicking here.
- Participant Information
- Course Entertainment
- Post Race Party
- Race History
- Other Events
- Annual Theme