There’s nothing quite like the month of May in Indianapolis. We hope you plan on joining the 500 Festival for our numerous events and programs. To apply for media credentials to cover the 500 Festival’s 2018 events during the month of May, please complete the form below. Should you have any questions, please contact Sabrina List, Vice President of Marketing & Communication at email@example.com.
DEADLINE IS ONE WEEK BEFORE EACH EVENT.
- A media credential does not mean “all access.” Pay close attention to your credential and instructions provided with it.
- Due to existing contractual agreements, there are restrictions on live broadcasts of some 500 Festival events.
- Photos may not be sold or used for advertorial purposes
- Media credentials do not permit access on the race course or into athlete start and finish areas
- By requesting a media credential, you agree to all terms and conditions set forth
- Credential pick up, event schedules and further details will be sent out at least one week before each event
- The 500 Festival holds the right to approve, deny or revoke any and all assigned credentials
- Credentials are assigned per person, and should not be transferred to another media member or non-media persons, or it will be revoked
- Freelance journalists may be asked to submit a printed copy or tape of their most recent coverage.
Media Credential Distribution
Media credentials will be distributed at least one week before the requested event. Indianapolis-area media will receive media credentials through their Editor, News Director or News Assignment Editor. Regional or national media will receive media credentials directly from the 500 Festival. Members of the media must wear their credentials and carry valid photo identification when covering 500 Festival events.