OneAmerica 500 Festival Mini-Marathon
The nation's largest half marathon
The OneAmerica 500 Festival Mini-Marathon is the nation’s largest half-marathon, having sold out with 35,000 participants for the past 12 years. This 500 Festival tradition will commence May 3 and will mark the 38th running of the race. Within its 38-year history, many stories have emerged around the excitement. From United States Olympian marathon runners, the arrival of international runners, to the family traditions, the OneAmerica 500 Festival Mini-Marathon provides competition and camaraderie.
The course for the Mini-Marathon begins near the intersection of Washington and West streets, heads west toward the Indianapolis Motor Speedway along Michigan Street and does a complete lap around the 2.5 mile track before heading back down New York Street to the finish line.
Click here to download a 2014 paper application for the Training Series, Mini-Marathon and/or 5K. COMPLETE AND ENCLOSE THIS ENTRY FORM IN AN ENVELOPE WITH PAYMENT (CHECK PAYABLE TO 500 FESTIVAL, MONEY ORDER OR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION COMPLETED) AND MAIL TO: 500 FESTIVAL, 500 FESTIVAL BUILDING, 21 VIRGINIA AVENUE, SUITE 500, INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46204.
OneAmerica 500 Festival Mini-Marathon Participant Premiums
- Commemorative medal and ribbon, courtesy of OneAmerica, to every finisher
- Unique “Top 500” medal to the first 500 finishers
- Commemorative long-sleeve technical shirt
- Chronotrack Bib Timing Device
- Free Gatorade Endurance Formula
- Free on course Clif SHOT Energy
- Free post-race fruit and granola bars
- Free cookies provided by Franciscan St. Francis Health after the race
- Free Aquafina bottled water after the race
- Complimentary Dole 100% Juice Fruit Bowl and Snyder's pretzels
- One complimentary beer provided by Michelob ULTRA (must be 21 or older)
- Free post-race entertainment
- Complimentary qualification or practice day ticket from the Indianapolis Motor Speedway for the day of your choice.
Sat, May 3, 2014, 7:30 am
Location: Downtown Indianapolis
- Participant Information
- Refer a Friend Program
- Course Entertainment
- Post Race Party
- Race History
- Other Events
- Annual Theme