Finish Line 500 Festival 5K
13.1 miles too long? Try 3.1!
The 2014 Finish Line 500 Festival 5K takes place on May 3, 2014, before the OneAmerica 500 Festival Mini-Marathon. It uses the same start line and finish line as the Mini. The Finish Line 500 Festival 5K will carry a strict 56-minute time limit for completion. The maximum field for the 5K is 4,000 participants.
Runners and walkers in the 5K receive many of the same benefits as the participants in the Mini-Marathon, including:
- Specially designed 5K medal and ribbon to every finisher
- Commemorative short-sleeve technical shirt
- Chronotrack Bib Timing Device
- Free Gatorade Endurance Formula
- Free post-race fruit and granola bars
- Free cookies provided by Franciscan St. Francis Health after the race
- Free Aquafina bottled water after the race
- Complimentary Dole fruit cup
- One complimentary beer provided by Michelob ULTRA (must be 21 or older)
- Free post-race entertainment
- Complimentary qualification or practice day ticket from the Indianapolis Motor Speedway for the day of your choice.
Sat, May 3, 2014, 7:15 am
Cost: $35 through Nov. 30, 2013; $40 starting Dec. 1, 2013
Location: Downtown Indianapolis
- Participant Information
- Course Entertainment
- Post Race Party
- Race History
- Other Events
- Annual Theme