Timing and Scoring
ChronoTrack Bib Timing Device
The OneAmerica 500 Festival Mini-Marathon and Finish Line 500 Festival 5K participants utilize one of the newest advancements in timing device technology, the ChronoTrack Bib Timing Device. This is a single use bib tag. Participants no longer have to worry about securing a timing device to their shoe. The timing device is a Ultra-High Frequency (UHF) and Radio Frequency Identification Device (RFID) that records the runner’s official time. As a participant, all you have to do is put on your bib and you're ready to go!
In order to receive an accurate time, please confirm your bib is...
- Clearly visible on the front of the torso
- Unaltered and unmodified (Do not fold or wrinkle)
- Pinned in all four corners
- Not covered (jackets, runner belts, water bottles, etc.)
- Other Events
- 100th Running Host Committee
- Corporate Member Program
- Education Program
- Internship Program
- KidsFit Program
- Princess Program