Parking and Street Closings
Arrive early downtown to give yourself plenty of time to find parking. Many Indianapolis city streets will be closed to traffic and public parking in preparation for the race. Several parking facilities will be open for event parking. Please keep in mind that due to street closings, not all routes into the various parking locations will be available.
Here are a few downtown parking and traveling tips:
- Arrive early and relax during peak exit times.
- Parking is abundant. There are more than 66,000 parking spaces downtown.
- Plan where you will park ahead of time.Plan your route ahead of time and carpool if possible. Prepare to park away from the event site.
- Enter downtown from the side on which you plan to park and park facing the direction you intend to depart.
- Plan to use a parking garage or lot. Metered parking is limited around special event areas.
Click here for alternative downtown parking options.
Click the image below to download the Street Closings Map.
- Course Entertainment
- Miler Series
- Mini with a Meaning
- Participant Information
- Post Race Party
- Race History
- Travel and Accommodations
- Other Events
- Corporate Member Program
- Education Program
- Internship Program
- KidsFit Program
- Princess Program