Why Corporate Membership
Your Corporate Membership helps support the 500 Festival’s free programs and events, including the Education Program, KidsFit program, and scholarships for Indiana youth.
The 500 Festival Corporate Member program, presented by Fifth Third Bank, proves networking doesn’t need to be boring! Not only do Corporate Members receive ticket and hospitality benefits that can be used for employees and clients, members also receive invitations to special events attended by Indianapolis’ business and community leaders. These events provide unique access to racing’s most exclusive locations, personalities, and events.
Comprised of more than 200 companies, the 500 Festival Corporate Member program, presented by Fifth Third Bank, unites businesses around the 500 Festival’s mission: to enrich lives, celebrate the Indianapolis 500 and foster positive impact on the city of Indianapolis and state of Indiana. Membership offers opportunities to build and maintain meaningful connections and increase your company’s visibility. From large, publicly traded corporations to emerging startups, there’s a Corporate Membership that’s right for you.
Become a Corporate Member
2018 Corporate Member Perks
- Invitations to quarterly networking events that provide access to racing’s most exclusive locations, personalities and events
- Invitations to the Corporate Member VIP reception at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Tickets to practice and qualifications for the 2018 Indianapolis 500
- Employee discount on OneAmerica 500 Festival Mini-Marathon registration & VIP / Hospitality Tent
- Tickets to 500 Festival events, including the IPL 500 Festival Parade
- Employee discount on 500 Festival Chairman’s Cup registration
- Recognition on 500Festival.com and other 500 Festival materials, including the 500 Festival Month of May guide
Corporate Membership, less than 100 employees: $1,200
Corporate Membership, more than 100 employees: $1,500
Checkered Flag Corporate Membership: $5,000
Learn more about becoming a 500 Festival corporate member
Senior Client Services & Activation Manager